We are looking for a postdoc who is interested in bacterial evolution and physiology to work jointly with Terry Hwa.
- Solid quantitative background
- Experience with high-throughput OR quantitative experiments
- Interest in bacterial evolution and physiology
- At least one solid publication from PhD (preprint okay)
- Curiosity and drive
- Familiarity with the experimental evolution and bacterial physiology literature
- Experience with Illumina sequencing
- Experience with cloning
If you are interested and qualified, please contact Sergey Kryazhimskiy (skryazhi at ucsd) and Terry Hwa (hwa at ucsd) with your CV, your best publication and a brief description of your background and interests.