PhD students and postdocs
We currently do not have funding to support additional postdocs or PhD students. However, if you are interested in the lab and want to pursue independent funding, please contact Sergey (skryazhi at ucsd) with your CV and brief description of your interests.
We are looking for a postdoc who is interested in bacterial evolution and physiology to work jointly with Terry Hwa.
- Solid quantitative background
- Experience with high-throughput OR quantitative experiments
- Interest in bacterial evolution and physiology
- At least one solid publication from PhD (preprint okay)
- Curiosity and drive
- Familiarity with the experimental evolution and bacterial physiology literature
- Experience with Illumina sequencing
- Experience with cloning
If you are interested and qualified, please contact Sergey Kryazhimskiy (skryazhi at ucsd) and Terry Hwa (hwa at ucsd) with your CV, your best publication and a brief description of your background and interests.